Register for an Account
Terms and Conditions
Target's technical forums are a public forum where you can ask any question about structural concerns you may have, or provide your feedback and comments on previous answers.
By registering, you agree that:
- any questions or comments may be edited by Target before publication;
- you do not have to provide your forename and surname (although it is preferable), but you must provide one of your legal names;
- all registrations are approved by Target before you can begin using your account;
- questions and comments deemed inappropriate or misleading by Target may be removed, and continued offences may lead to the removal of your account without notice.
About your data:
- Your data is held within the UK by Target Fixings Limited.
- Your email address is used only on the technical forum (you will receive an email if you have a reply to a question, for example), unless you provide express permission (e.g. you request the email newsletter) for us to use it elsewhere.
- Your name is displayed on questions.
- Your postcode area is used to identify local building methods in your area to help assist with your problem.
- You can request a copy of all personal data on record by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All current and future rights that exist in your question and comments will be retained by you, and you grant to us and those authorised by us the irrevocable, worldwide perpetual and assignable right and licence to use and publish the works and exercise all and any other rights in any publication or service and in any current or future media or format.
- Responses to your questions and comments from other users are copyright of Target Fixings Limited and may not be published without the express written permission of Target Fixings Limited