- Build up outer leaf to the level at which the wall tie is required.
- Insert Turbo Flex tie into Hand Support tool and place horizontal on top of outer leaf masonry.
- Use hammer to gently drive Turbo Flex tie into inner leaf blockwork to a minimum penetration of 70mm.
- Remove Hand Support tool leaving tie in place and check length of tie remaining on outer leaf masonry. A minimum of 70mm embedment is required in mortar joint.
- Apply mortar to bed joint, covering Turbo Flex tie, and continue to build up until next level of ties is required.